General Virtual Assistant
An energetic self-starter with strong communication skills, creative,
resourceful and a flexible professional who enjoys learning new
skills and works well independently or on a team. I am able to adapt
to changing priorities and maintain a positive attitude and strong
work ethic. Strong communication, interpersonal and presentation
skills. Proficient in Microsoft Word, Access and Excel.
– Project and Calendar Management
* To achieve some specific project objectives to the project criteria and deliver on the deadline date.
* To track and update the calendar and daily schedules of the client/team.
– Graphic Design, Photo and Video Editing
* Making logo design, invitations, web pages, flyers, signs, etc.
* Using canva applications & photoshop with basic photo/editing skills.
– Email & Travel Management
* To organize, receive, send, and respond to some business owners’ email
messages and prioritize the client’s inbox.
* Take care of every aspect of the business in travel and arrange all travel requirements as requested.
– Data Entry & Transcription
* Monitoring of processing information of business owners.
* Meeting, videos and audio to transcribe into text and maintaining the database and client’s files.
* Organizing and managing important tasks of the business owners.
* Prepare Minutes of meeting during the weekly and monthly internal
meeting of the clients.