Work from Home as a Real estate Cold caller
We are looking for a professional Real Estate Agent to be an intermediary between Rentals and landlords . Real Estate Agent responsibilities include marketing listings and providing guidance to potential renters and landlords . This is a great opportunity for someone looking to grow their career in real estate.
* Provide guidance and assist renters and landlords in marketing and purchasing property for the right price under the best terms
* Determine clients’ needs and financials abilities to propose solutions that suit them
* Intermediate negotiation processes, consult clients on market conditions, prices, mortgages, legal requirements and related matters, ensuring a fair and honest dealing
* Perform comparative market analysis to estimate properties’ value
* Display and market real property to possible renters
* Prepare necessary paperwork (contracts, leases, deeds, closing statements etc)
* Manage property auctions or exchanges
* Maintain and update listings of available properties
* Promote sales through advertisements, open houses and listing services
* Remain knowledgeable about real estate markets and best practices
Hi, I am interested in applying as Real Estate Cold Caller. I have 5 years of experience and have worked with top Real Estate Companies in the U.S. I am looking forward to hearing back from you soon. Thank you!
I am writing to propose my services as a real estate cold caller for your company. As a dedicated and driven professional with a background in sales and customer service, I believe I have the skills and expertise necessary to help your business succeed.
With 2years hard learning experience in the real estate industry, I have a strong understanding of the market and the challenges faced by agents and brokers. I am confident in my ability to identify potential leads and effectively communicate the value of your services to potential clients.
In addition to my experience and knowledge of the industry, I also possess excellent communication skills and a track record of building strong, lasting relationships with clients. I am well-versed in the art of cold calling and know how to make a positive impression on potential customers, even when they may not initially be interested in your services.
I am eager to bring my skills and experience to your company and help drive sales and growth. I believe that I can make a valuable contribution to your team and look forward to discussing this opportunity further.
Always drawn towards this great profession, I want to apply as full time in your company as Real Estate Cold Caller. My resume is enclosed for your review. Given my experience and capabilities I would appreciate your consideration for the job.
For additional details regarding my qualification and expertise, please review my attached resume.
Thank you. Looking forward to work with the people in your respective company and with this, rest assures of my highest competence and dedication to this noble task.
Ellen Grace Rotoras Achacoso
Good day! I hope you’re doing well and having a great day! My name is Luke John Ya-o, I’m aspiring for this position that will help you as a Real Estate Cold Caller that will improve you and your business.
I specialize in lead generation, appointment setting, CRM management given the experiences that I acquire when I was working in the hospitality industry, customer service, social media monitoring, calendar management, email management and document preparation for the tasks and responsibilities that I will be accomplishing.
I am Self motivated, Result driven person and Resourceful. I work proactively and with attention to details to be effective and efficient accomplishing the multiple task that need to be done and I assure that my training and experience that I had in the past will help me to accomplish every task given and I also have Real Estate Training.
Please contact me to discuss the details of my background. I look forward to hearing from you, Sonia. I can be reached at my email address, phone number and through Skype.
+69 5655 740 55
My name is Cynthia and I am a Professional Virtual Assistant.
I have read your job description and this is how I can be of service to you.
1. Leveraging my excellent communication skills to pass information between tenants and landlords.
2. Managing correspondence by drafting and responding to letters and emails. Even making phone calls where necessary.
3. Creating interesting posts using Canva to market the active listings.
4. Proposing payment plans in cases where tenants delay payment.
5. Research listings to conduct comparative market analysis reports.
6. Processing real estate documents, agreements, and lease records.
7. Planning open house events and coordinating appointments.
8. Creating and updating client databases.
9. Updating websites and social media.
10. Creating budgets for monthly, quarterly and annual operating expenses.
I will take time to learn and connect with your brand so that I can deliver on your needs.
Should this be of interest to you, please let me know?
Good day Robert
my name is Nancy and I am interested in the job offer and I believe I am the right fit for the job, I have the skill set and the commitment to work on this job. I would be willing to schedule a call so we can talk more about the job and what your expectations are. Also I received your email and I am waiting for the next step. thanks
Hello Robert! -wink- I hope you are in the pink of your health reading my job application. I saw that you are looking for a Real Estate Cold Caller. I’m very interested in the position you offer.
My name is Alyssa and I’m from the Philippines. I will not start my paragraph with butterfly words but with the honesty that I’m an aspiring virtual assistant. I may not have experience yet but being a medical sales representative for a pharmaceutical company for more than 2 years and has been a business owner for more than 2 years as well, I know that I can help you with the tasks description you have, especially as I manage all aspects of the business (my small business – physical/online).
I enrolled in different online academies for virtual assistants and recently enrolled in a masterclass being an effective virtual assistant and being a real estate virtual assistant are one of the courses. I learned a lot of administrative tasks and other basic VA tasks. In addition, I have strong communication skills acquired from my previous job as a sales representative so I believe that I can deliver work efficiently as a cold caller.
I am passionate, reliable, and hard-working. I think solutions and not problems 😘
I look forward to working with you as your NEXT Real Estate Cold Caller. Let’s talk and I’m excited to hear from you as soon as possible!
Email me at [email protected]
Contact me at
same number for WhatsApp communication
Skype link: https://join.skype.com/invite/qRnzVqo1Ngaq
Facebook link: https://www.facebook.com/alyssamaesoberano/
I hope you’re doing well! I’m interested in the role you posted: Real Estate Agent. Based on my experience as Operations Support Specialist & Marketing Consultant, I believe I could be a good fit. Being a real estate operations guy, my core skills include client relations/management, assistance, coordination, intermediation, CRM handling, customer servicing, e-document handling, training/consultation, and managing operations.
Are you open to a quick chat to discuss the position? I’d love to learn more about it and share more about my own qualifications. I look forward to hearing from you.
Here is my CV for you reference:
I would love to schedule a meeting with you where we can discuss this further in detail and see how I can bring my experience to the table.
Hi Robert, I saw your email and decided to send my resume through this medium. I have worked in the contact centre industry for over 2 years and is confident that I would be the perfect fit for this opportunity. please view resume below.
Independently working as a Virtual Assistant
Sutherland Global Services–Kingston, Jamaica— Customer Service Associate(HR)
October 2021 -October 2022
•Handle telephone calls to resolve customer issues
• Send email and interact with customers through chat
• Participate in team building activities
Continuum Global Services – St Catherine Jamaica — Customer Service Representative (Part time)
July 2021 -October 2021
• Handles over 100 incoming call from customers
• Listen attentively and attend to customer request
• Participate in team building activities
• Troubleshoot and provide solutions to customers.
Rampart Marketing— Kingston, Jamaica— Outbound Call Center Representative
January 2020 -July 2021
• Contact customers about sales and verify their interests
• Answering questions about products or the company
Sutherland Global Services- Manchester, Jamaica- Inbound sales representative
May 2019- August 2019
Handle customer billing Inquiries
Sell Company products
Handle telephone calls
Certificate in Business Administration
September 2014 – May 2015
Spalding High School, Clarendon, jamaica
Caribbean Secondary Education Certificate (CSEC) & Passes in Five (5) Subjects September 2009 – June 2014
Excellent data management and research skills
Good interpersonal skills
Advanced computer literacy
Reliable and Organized
Efficient under pressure
Excellent time management skill