Website & LinkedIn Support Assistant
Please ensure you read this entire job description because for those who don’t, you will not be considered.
We are a digital marketing agency looking for another great VA to join our growing team. For this position, we are primarily looking for someone who has good knowledge and rich experience in the following:
1) cPanel to add new domains, install WordPress, create emails
2) Cloudflare set up and changing DNS in domain registrar
3) Setting up WordPress sites: Installing and updating various themes and plugins, either given to you or by you searching using our criteria and then editing them to our specifications. Publish blog post using articles that are given to you, search for relevant Youtube videos to embed on the post, search for relevant images and do some image editing before adding to the post etc. Experience in using Elementor and WPBakery is essential.
4) Basic image editing like adding text to image, create photo collages, image cropping, resizing and editing background etc
5) LinkedIn Sales Navigator usage: Search for people to connect using criteria given, send invitation to connect using given messaging template, messaging following a schedule with given post templates
6) Other admin task: updating content on excel and word, performing simple research, set up Zoom meeting etc
4) Email management and other administrative tasks
5) Familiar with using ClickUp
6) You must have access to Microsoft word, excel and PowerPoint and skilled in using these applications
To help you excel in your task, we will provide you with video training on how to do the task according to our requirements and standard.
For all of the tasks, we need someone who is very detailed oriented, willing to follow instructions, and fluent in English (written and verbal) is VERY important to us.
If you have good experience in graphics and video, that is a HUGE plus and would put you ahead of everyone else.
In your response, please include your work experience, include links to other websites you’ve built on WordPress and let us know what skills you possess and are great at.
If we contact you and move forward after the interview, there will be a 4 weeks trial period in which you will work 4 hours per day to start with, for us to monitor your performance and attitude at work.
Once the 4-week trial period is completed and you have proven yourself to be reliable and competent, we would extend your work up to 7 to 8 hours per day (40 hours per week). You will also be rewarded with an attractive bonus commission!
Salary: $6 per hour + Very Attractive Bonus Commission
I am an experienced client manager with a demonstrated history of working in the IT & Marketing Industry. Skilled in Customer Support and Coordination, Information Technology, Technical know-how, and Operations.
been working for 16 years in documentation and data entry is one of my expertise, I’m focused and motivated