Webflow Developer & Designer
We are an innovative group of product strategists, designers, and developers. Together we create custom app solutions for startups and mid-sized businesses, and what we do best is tackle some of the biggest problems in healthcare, fintech, blockchain technology, and on-demand.
We are currently on the hunt for a creative Webflow Developer and Designer to join our Topflight family.
What’s in it for you:
● 100% remote: this is a WFH opportunity.
● Annual re-evaluation of salary and End of Year bonuses based on a mix of individual and company financial performance.
● Benefit from learning experiences with colleagues in your department and project squad.
● Flexible vacation and sick days, with approximately 7 days of Paid Time Off per year on Christmas/New Years’ time.
● $1,000 new equipment stipend for in-house employees; eligibility starts 6 months after onboarding and passing the trial.
● Work-life balance: We try to get things done efficiently, then enjoy the rest of our lives, especially on weekends.
Projects You’ll Be Working On:
● Variety of projects within healthcare, fintech, crypto, and on-demand. Previous examples include fitness trackers, clinical trial management, loan AI, restaurant on-demand delivery, and blockchain-backed investment apps.
● Cross-platform solutions for web and mobile devices in ReactJS, React Native, MongoDB, NodeJS, hosted on AWS.
● Native solutions in Swift and Java / Kotlin.
● Mixture of custom code and 3rd party API integrations.
● Data-rich solutions with libraries for elegant data visualization.
Your Responsibilities Include:
● A passionate and creative designer who will design, develop, manage, build and maintain client websites using Webflow.
● Will be expected to ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs and build reusable code and libraries that drive complex web applications.
● Optimizing applications for maximum speed, scalability, SEO, and responsiveness.
The key characteristics we’re looking for are:
● At least 2 years’ experience in developing websites using Webflow
● Prototyping techniques and tools like Figma.
● Knowledge of integrating analytics tools like Google Analytics, Hotjar, Mixpanel, etc.
Important to know:
● Since we are fully remote and our team is across the globe, you are expected to interact with different teams and need to be flexible with different time zones.
● All-New Joiners with Topflight Apps go through a one month Trial at the start of their employment journey; which requires working part-time. This is to ensure your onboarding goes smoothly and that both parties are aligned on future expectations.