Web Research and Data Entry
I would like help populating information about NYC based restaurants. The template is already created in Excel and I would like help filling it in with basic information such as: website link, google maps rating, yelp rating, and other information.
Key Responsibilities and Accountabilities:
• Revise Teams/SharePoint files to obtain collateral information; credit agreements, financial statements, appraisals, inspections, and other such collateral specific information.
• Extract from legal & security documentation, credit agreements, and other sources to consolidate all information on the client collaterals (ie. type of collateral, agreed valuation method, agreed valuation frequency, insurance requirements, rank of the security, currency, signing dates, shared status, debtors covered, among other information detailed in the collateral per type requirements form).
• Determine level of collateral coverage: whether at borrower (all existing and future loans), facility (all drawdowns of a specific facility), or contract level -and obtain the necessary detailed information to populate ECPR fields as required.
• Obtain the value of the collateral from its corresponding source (i.e appraisal, financial statements, financial instrument, etc.).
• Populate and/or edit ECPR fields as required.
• Validate the data points entered into ECPR and review for accuracy.
• Submit collateral protections for each client and request necessary approvals from either the Collateral Specialist or responsible Credit Analysts.
Work with the Collateral Specialist to clear any doubts or raise any concerns, findings etc.
• Collateral Specialist
• Credit Analyst
• Internal Counsel
Key Performance Indicators:
· Ability to use and navigate in Microsoft Teams and SharePoint.
· Proficiency in Microsoft Excel.
· Holistic understanding of Credit Agreements and Legal Documentation as they pertain to issued loans.
· Ability to read collateral reports, collate information, and synthesize the data.
· Ability to manage multiple tasks on a specified timeline.
· High level of cooperation with internal stakeholders
· Ability to manage deadlines.
· Ability to raise concerns or questions to fulfil required tasks.
· Ability to work independently with little guidance (fully remote).
• Knowledge of Microsoft Teams and SharePoint.
• Knowledge/understanding of Credit Agreements.
• Knowledge of Legal documentation pertaining to collateral/security data.
• Collaborative work approach and ability to work well across teams.
• Ability to meet tight deadlines.
• Proficiency in Microsoft Word and Excel
• Ability to interact, engage, and escalate between multiple stakeholders.
Thanks for my job posting. I am Shyam from India and working a an online free lancer for the past 6 years. Please check my profile and get back to me if you have more questions.
I look forward to working with you.
Hello James, I read the job description before applying and it seems like self-management is mentioned a lot. That’s one of my strengths and something, I read the job description before applying and it seems like self-management is mentioned a lot. That’s one of my strengths and something I’ve been working a lot to develop and improve recently. In my last job, I got used to Compiling, verifying accuracy and sorting information to prepare source data for computer entry. Reviewing data for deficiencies or errors, correcting any incompatibilities and checking output.
Hope to hear back from you!
Email: [email protected]