Virtual Assistant: UI/UX Design & Web Development
We are looking for an executive virtual assistant to work side by side on a daily basis with our CEO in assisting him with day-to-day tasks such as:
– Email management and email priority organization
– Light bookkeeping tasks
– Light project management tasks (UI/UX design and/or web development projects)
– Team communication and team message priority organization
– Light data management tasks
The following skills are absolutely necessary:
– Fluent or near-fluent English vocal communication skills
– Strong textual English communication skills (for writing some emails when necessary)
– Experience and/or technical knowledge in UI design, graphic design, web development and WordPress
– Attention to detail
Experience in the following team software is important:
– Google Workspace
We are looking for a dynamic addition to the team. This position has immense potential for growth in many different aspects of the business.
Although the job will be paid on a weekly or bi-weekly basis with a set salary, hours can vary from 20 – 35 hours / week approximately. However, the schedule is flexible and time will be dependent on when emails come in, calls need to be scheduled, task deadlines, etc.
We look forward to reviewing your application and thank you for your interest!
Hi Mike! I believe I have the right skill set for this position. I’m a creative and an admin assistant.
Here’s some of my work:
IG handles of my work as a SMM:
Hoping to connect!
I would love to have the opportunity to speak with you about this job posting. I think that I would make a great candidate for it because my previous job that I had for 13 years gave me all the skills required for it. Please email me at [email protected]
Hi Miguel. My name is Esther Hernández A. I live in Costa Rica. Since my beginnings in this world #nomadiclife #freelancelife, I have had the interest and job opportunities to learn more and more. I currently have my own venture TICA.FREELANCER, with 4 years of professional experience in AV, Remote. After reading the job offer for the position applied for, I knew that I have the necessary skills and qualities to be the person you need to fill the position.
I can assure you that I am available, interested and willing to learn. I believe that I would be of great help to you and exceed the expectations listed in the job description.
In my experience as AV I have developed multiple skills such as:
– “MEDIUM” knowledge of (WordPress) adding and editing content.
– Drafting emails, memos, meeting minutes and documents on behalf of the Director General.
– Support the executive team when necessary.
– Ability to manage calendars.
– Scheduling, planning and management of travel logistics for executive directors (hotel and flight).
– Organizational, written/verbal communication and listening skills, attention to detail.
– Strong time management skills, ability to organize and prioritize.
– High degree of discretion and integrity, especially when it comes to confidential information.
– Willingness to learn new things and take on new challenges.
– Highly adaptable and motivated.
In addition to this, he stood out for being responsible and efficient.
I’m the type of person who lives organizing by size, color and date.
I am also aware of this software:
G-Suite (Gmail, Documents, Sheets),
Slack, ClickUp, List, 1 Password,
Harvest, Calendly, Hootsuite, LastPass,
Trello, Loom, Zoom, Skype
Canva, See Create
Do not hesitate to contact me to schedule an interview and get to know each other better.
I am a virtual assistant with 2 years of experience. I am looking for a full-time role as a virtual assistant.
I am a very hard working and organized individual. I am also very resourceful and open-minded and with a great ability to grasp things faster, as this would come in handy if I have to learn a skill that will enable me carry out the job.
I’d love to hear from you soon, so we can discuss how my skills can be of great help to you.
I am an HR Manager for a mid-size company. I am looking for a part-time role outside of my current industry to expand my knowledge. I am a very detail-oriented and organized individual, as it is required for my current job, managing a team of 15 office staff.
I’d love to set up a time to chat briefly about how my skills will fit with your organization.