We are looking for a Sales Trainer to develop training courses for our sales team.
As a Sales Trainer, you are responsible to collaborate with the sales staff and identify issues the employees are facing. You will also be responsible for maximizing their effectiveness through these training programs. Your role includes creating the learning material, monitoring performance after each session, and making recommendations for improvements.
If your skills and work experience match the criteria for this role, we would like to meet you.
• Analyze day-to-day needs for training in the sales team.
• Create training curricula and estimate the budget required to create it.
• Develop material required for training for example outline, handouts, etc.
• Conduct training sessions for new and current sales personnel.
• Develop new approaches and techniques for making improvements in training programs.
• Collect feedback from trainers and trainees and identify the issues they had during the process.
• Generate results and measure the performance of trainees after the session.
• Hire a new sales force.
• Coordinate with external trainers and Sales Manager.
• Maintain and update records of training material.
• Stay up-to-date with the latest market trends and demands of a corporate sales environment.
• Bachelor’s degree in Human Resource, Business Administration, Marketing, or relevant field.
• Proven 2-4 years of experience as a Sales Training Specialist, Corporate Sales Trainer, or a similar role.
• Professional certifications in sales training for example Certified Inside Sales Professional (CISP), and Certified Professional Sales Person (CPSP) will be preferred.
• Strong working knowledge of the sales process and its best practices.
• Proficiency in e-learning platforms.
• Excellent oral and written communication skills.
• Ability to design effective sales training programs.
• Ability to measure an employee’s performance.
• Ability to motivate others to improve their skills.
• Outstanding coaching and sales skills.
• Excellent time management and customer service skills.
• Excellent presentation skills.
• Great interpersonal and organizational skills.
• Ability to multitask as and when required.
I can do the work and deliver exceptional results. I will fit in beautifully and be a great addition to the team. I possess a combination of skills and experience that make me stand out. Hiring me will make you look smart and make your life easier.
Hey I feel I’m a fit for this job. Please tell me your email address so I drop my cv.