Research & Coordination Assistant
I am looking for a long-term virtual assistant to assist with a variety of tasks.
Please see details below:
* Research (wide range of tasks)
* File organization
* Instruction guide preparation
* Insurance claims
* Phone calls will be required
* Excellent English written and communication skills
* Ability to simplify research and tasks into clear points
* Resourcefulness – looking through videos, news, studies, web searching
* Strong organization and critical thinking abilities
* My objective is to develop a long-term relationship with capabilities and requirements that will grow with time.
* Trust, research, and communication skills are the most important critera
Hi, my name is Samantha. After 9+ years of admin experience, I have launched my own VA business. My goal is to support small businesses to help them reach their next level. We tend to feel like we have to do it all ourselves. I created my business to take over those tasks that may be holding you up or that may be causing you to question why you started.
My name is Lilian Kariuki, I take this opportunity to apply for the advertised role of a research and coordination assistant.
I believe I have the required skills to assist with the outlined tasks.
I am a highly astute Customer Service Executive and Insurance claims specialist with over 5 years of experience and capable of finding effective resolutions for complex issues. I have special expertise in customer service, problem-solving and promoting dynamic listening and team collaboration skills. I enjoy building relationships and providing the best customer service experience to my clients and customers. I am also a trained virtual assistant.
My skills and expertise that I bring to the table include:-
• Extensive knowledge of processing claims, negotiating settlements, verifying insurance coverage, and reviewing insurance cases.
• Building customer service loyalty, improving customer experience, complaint resolution, and problem-solving.
• Google tools, Google workspace, and Microsoft suite.
• On-site minute taking.
• Planning, researching, and creating a travel itinerary.
• Creating and updating documents and templates.
• Data entry and expense tracking.
• Inbox, calendar, and diary management.
• Project management.
• Online/ internet research.
• Report writing.
• General admin tasks and customer service support.
I look forward to hearing from you.
Please feel free to get in touch with me at
Hello Robert, I’m currently working as Salesforce Marketing Cloud Trainee (SFMC) as a full time role at a renowned company. So, by handling campaigns, I know how to handle client be it on a video, voice call or via email or slack communication. I’m good at creativity since I design emails with basic knowledge of ampscript. I’m ready to work additional hours for someone where I can learn and get experience more which is why I’m ready to take challenges, money is not my first priority at this time so it’s Negotiable. I’m ready to work at any shift hours. Ping me at [email protected]. Thanks.
I hope everything’s going well with you. My heart leapt when I saw your job posting. This is what actually I am looking for. I believe, I am made for this job. Let me help you on your busy days while you enjoy peace and freedom!
Below are the list of services that I offer:
📍Booking and Scheduling
📍 Graphic Design Using Canva
📍 Social Media Moderator
📍 Customer Service
📍 Chat Support
If you need a Virtual Assistant with minimal supervision, I am your Gal.
Interested? Have Further Questions? Let’s connect! Shoot me a message here:
My name is Sarah Jayne, and I am an experienced copywriter and executive assistant with more than 15 years of experience.
I have an extensive professional background in the media, and have worked mainly with creative
entrepreneurs, music artists and law firms as a legal assistant and contract writer.
Specifically, my research skills are excellent. Prior to becoming freelance, I was part of the team that brought all BBC analogue programmes on to the IPlayer digital platform. I was also responsible for compliance of content online.
I have worked for large media companies, as well as smaller production companies and now do research in the realm of business coaching and online marketing.
Please, let me know if you have any questions about my work. I would be happy to send you my up to date resume and portfolio.
I look forward to hearing from you.