Remote from European Countries | Online Marketing Manager - Mediabuyer (Junior/Medior)
Job Title: Online Marketing Manager – Mediabuyer (Junior/Medior)
Job Type: Permanent, Remote
Adhoq is a digital performance advertising agency. We started in 2018 in Amsterdam, Netherlands and now have remote international teams in different countries. We are mainly focusing on managing online marketing campaigns for our clients. We work with more than 70 clients globally and promote campaigns in 50+ countries.
We help advertisers/agencies reach their customers easier and faster. We bring expertise into building effective user experience funnels and manage the campaigns with real-time tracking and optimization with our in-house technology, Mediabuying, and business intelligence tools. To grow our Marketing team, we are looking for an analytical, creative with a good commercial sense Mediabuyer.
We are looking for a candidate with at least 1 to 3 year of experience in this field and a higher education in marketing or economics. Remote work allows you to work from anywhere, but requires high self-discipline and responsibility. If you have the skills and desire to join our team, please send your resume!
If you’re hungry to learn new things and grow, If you are an analytical self-started person, eager to work with big numbers, then this might be the right role for you, so keep reading…
– Daily reporting and monitoring of campaigns to ensure performance goals and revenue objectives are met while managing an ever-growing amount of campaigns.
– Liaise with partners and sales reps, building long term relationships and making custom deals.
– Analyze data and update the team on hot opportunities and market trends.
– Brainstorming with media managers and other colleagues to improve processes.
– Launch new international campaigns every day.
– Stay up-to-date on industry trends.
– Manage large monthly budgets.
⭐ Required skills
– University/Bachelor degree, post graduate studies would be a plus.
– Must have strong analytical and problem solving skills.
– Very organized, disciplined, and detailed oriented.
– Tenacious, hard-driving self-starter who will do what it takes to hit goals.
– You must be able to figure things out yourself and have the attitude to find new solutions.
– Not having a 9 to 5 mentality. You are flexible to work adjusting your schedule based on various time zones.
– Excellent English writing and communication skills.
– Positive attitude, strong work ethic, and ability to multitask.
⭐ Good to have skills
– Experience and knowledge in digital marketing and affiliate marketing.
– Good understanding of advertising terminology; CPM, CPC, CPL, etc.
– Proven track record of high spending accounts.
– Proficient with excel.
– Google ads / SEO knowledge. Experience would be a plus.
– Knowledge of graphic design or photoshop would be a big plus.
⭐What we offer:
– Competitive base salary based on level of seniority.
– Attractive Commissions Plan. Sky’s the limit!
– Growing start-up experience which makes profit and is in a growing mood.
– Opportunity to learn and grow.
Please send your application in English to [email protected]