Payroll Administrative Assistant
As the Payroll Administrative Assistant, you will assist in supporting administration for the end-to-end colleague lifecycle providing support with new starter and leaver processing, contractual changes, and general department administration to include areas such as reference processing and right to work administration. . You will need to be able to manage large volumes of data and information accurately and efficiently and have experience of working with HR and Payroll Management systems but also be confident with manual, Excel based processes.
Purpose of the Role:
* Responsibility for updating the HRMS, to ensure colleague profiles are maintained and accurately updated.
* Responsibility for the New Starter Administrative process, including Right to Work checking and issuing of all paperwork (inc Contracts), logging information into the HR Payroll Tracker and uploading information to the HRMS,
* Advise Head Office Line Managers on processes for absence and holiday management where applicable,
* Supporting with off-boarding and all leaver processes including paperwork, exit interview management and liaising with Payroll,
* Prepare and submit payroll changes to the in-house payroll team each month and support the HR Administrator with the pre-payroll commit People Team meeting,
* Produce all contract change paperwork and update the HRMS,
* Support with the management of family friendly leave paperwork, flexible working paperwork and any other ad hoc requests,
* Supporting with administration for the Company Benefits programme; where required,
* Supporting with password changes for in house systems, where applicable,
* Ad-hoc reporting and administrative support for the Interim HR Manager/Head of HR.
To be successful, you will have:
* Experience in either a junior HR or HR Intern position, with a good understanding of HR administration processes.
* Strong organisational & communication skills, both written and verbally
* Ability to plan and prioritise workload & work to deadlines,
* Strong team ethic,
* Good Microsoft Office inc Excel skill set,
* Reporting capability, able to efficiently interpret data from systems/spreadsheets and share with relevant stakeholders,
Please note: This role is remote.
I am Ann, an experienced admin/management team member of most of my previous jobs. I have handled Hiring / Firing, Employee Documentations, Basic Payroll, Employee’s Service Charges, Employee’s Cash Advances, and related assignments in regards to Employees under my coverage.
I assure you I am very confident with my skills and I am very dedicated to any job given to me. I give my full 100% to finish the job within the required period of time.
I am a fast learner too and always reliable when it comes to work assignments.
Contact me at [email protected],com
If you were looking for someone who can help you with any tasks possible, someone who can cater and handle lots of tasks accordingly without supervision, someone you can rely on, someone who is happy to share her thoughts and help you in any way possible – YOU ARE ON THE RIGHT PLACE! https://www.leezhajonlinevirtualassistanceservices.com/
My name is Darlene and I have 5 years of experience of project management, VA and SMM to name a few. I am a hard worker, go above and beyond, have great time management and love to be innovative.
-Scaled a client $21k in 30 days
– Sales/Work Flow
– Backend Website Management
– Landing Page Builds
– Digital Product Creator
– Business Strategy
– Payroll Specialist Certification
I can be contacted via email: [email protected]
I am Siera, a highly organized and attentive project manager, and virtual assistant from Iowa!
– Project Manager
– Virtual Assistant
– Personal Assistant
– HR Assistant
– Billing and Payroll
With 4 years of office assistant/virtual assistant experience and 2 year of project management experience, I am confident in my skills to help take your business to the next level! I am extremely detail-oriented and have excellent time management skills.
Going from office assistant to virtual assistant, I learned how to be very independent and work well on my own. With that being said, I also work very well with others and love to assist and collaborate in any way that I can. My organizational and planning skills allow me to stick to the tasks at hand and complete them in a timely manner every time. This also allows me to help you in scheduling different parts of your day, events, and travel very well. I have very good written and verbal communication and pay very close attention to detail in all the work that I complete.
Working as a project manager increased my skillset even more as I overlooked every project going on within the company and had to learn to juggle many different tasks at once. With many different projects going on at one time, it was very important for me to keep to-do lists and become even more organized with my work. This also allowed me to communicate with so many different people in many different ways. Hitting an important deadline is something that gives me so much pride! In this roll, I handled all of the HR duties including payroll, billing, invoicing, training, and scheduling.
I would like to apply for the Payroll Administrative Assistant within your company. Based on my knowledge of a Payroll Administrative Assistant it is clear that you are looking for someone who has essential skills. These would be written and oral skills, understanding of basic accounting procedures, and human resource processes, fast data entry skills, understanding of microsoft office, quick learning, great time management, and lastly, good customer service skills. Given these requirements, I am certain that I have the necessary skills to successfully do the job adeptly and perform above expectations.
I am a proactive student at the University of the Commonwealth Caribbean where I’m studying Business Administration. During my academic career, I also manage to accrue 5 years of working experience from customer services to a collection agent. Whether working on academic, extracurricular, or professional projects, I have proven analytical, problem-solving, and creative thinking skills which I hope to leverage into the Payroll Administrative Assistant.
I look forward to speaking with you about how my skills and abilities would be a great asset to your company. Please contact me at (876-473-1256) or email [email protected].
Organized and dependable
candidate successful at managing
multiple priorities with a positive
attitude. Willingness to take on
added responsibilities to meet team
Angelica Igbalic | LinkedIn
• Reading books
• Writing stories and poems
Franciscan College of the Immaculate Conception
June 2017 – May 2021
Bachelor of Science in Business Administration
HVAC Appointment Setter
January 2021– May 2021
• Set appointments for interested clients for free HVAC
system check up.
• Communicate to clients on appointments set per shift.
Cold Calling/Lead Generation
June 2021 – September 2021
• Call possible leads interested in healthcare.
• Follow up/ set callbacks for interested leads.
Cold Calling/ Lead Generation
October 2021 – July 2022
• Call possible leads interested in healthcare.
• Transfer Medicare qualified leads to Medicare agents.
• Microsoft Access
• Technology support
• Communication abilities
• CRM tools navigation
• Cold calling
• Appointment setting