Paid Search Marketer
We are an online platform that helps local business owners and entrepreneurs build the businesses of their dreams. The website has grown into a community of businesses, experts, service providers and suppliers who come to the platform to discover the latest business ideas, products and services and to help each other make the best decisions in business.
We are seeking an experienced, action-oriented Paid Search Marketer to join our team. The Paid Search Marketer will be the overall lead of our paid search strategy across Google, Bing and other relevant platforms for our company. You will be part of the marketing team, but will also have regular contact across the company.
– Gain more sales and increase return on ad spend
– Minimum of two years of experience managing digital media buying for B2B brands
– Experienced in driving digital ads within Australia’s context and also the business sector
– Portfolio of proven results and case studies
– Experience with data analysis and setting up performance reports on what can be done better
– Working knowledge of keyword research and analytics tools (Google Analytics, Hotjar, Mixpanel, Semrush etc.)
– Proficient in Google Drive (particularly Docs and Sheets)
– Knowledge of SEO and digital marketing concepts
– Excellent communication skills
– Planning, implementing and optimizing comprehensive paid search strategies to drive high ROAS
– Managing Search, Display, Remarketing via various paid search marketing platforms including but not limited to: Google Ads, Microsoft Ads, Facebook Ads
– Conducting keyword research, writing ad copy, and establishing bidding strategies to meet and exceed KPIs
– Creating and implementing campaign A/B test experiments to identify optimal campaign settings
– Using Google Analytics to develop insights and action items to improve paid search performance and meet goals
– Write engaging and concise copy to modify CTAs on ads to boost click-through rates and landing pages to increase conversion rates
– Track KPIs to assess performance and pinpoint issues
– Produce reports for management (e.g. Google Analytics)
– Keep abreast of PPC and SEM trends
Negotiable depending on how proficient you are. We can even arrange a bonus compensation if certain targets (ROAS) are hit.
Hi Angelo, I am a PPC Expert specially Google Ads, Facebook and Instagram Ads, Bing Ads. I can help you with your Digital Ads and other stuff. I am also expert in setting up conversion tracking using Google Tag Manager for Google Ads, I also setup facebook pixels. I am very knowledgeable in keyword research which is very vital in running Google Ads.
I used SEMrush, Google Keyword Planner, Ahref, Ubersuggest, MozBar, Surfer, Wordstream keyword tool and SE ranking tool for Keyword Research and competitor research. I am also proficient in using Google Drive, Google Docs and Google Sheet.
Hire me and I’ll help you boost your ROI. Don’t pay me if I do not deliver results.
My name is Darlene and I have 5 years of experience of project management, VA and SMM to name a few. I am a hard worker, go above and beyond, have great time management and love to be innovative.
-Scaled a client $21k in 30 days
– Sales/Work Flow
– Backend Website Management
– Landing Page Builds
– Digital Product Creator
– Business Strategy
– Payroll Specialist Certification
I can be contacted via email: [email protected]
I am an experienced Virtual Assistant seeking a Homebased full-time position in the same or relevant field, without worrying about the impediments of office-based jobs, and where I can apply my knowledge and skills for continuous improvements.
(GENERAL VA) Appointment setter, Data Entry, Content Creator, Lead management, Email management, and Social media management.
1 year as a Chat Moderator
Copywriting, Photo editing, Layout design, Computer literacy, Market research, Project management, Average-Excellent Communication Skills, Corporate blogging, and Nihongo Speaking.