NFT Community Manager
· Optimize and manage community via the social media channels, such as Discord, Twitter, Instagram, or any other relevant social network,
· Create photo, video, and text content,
· Plan social content and maintain a content calendar,
· Engage with customers and fans through social media,
· Boost awareness and sales
You should have:
· A creative mind,
· Some experience in community management; Mastery in creating and implementing impactful marketing posts,
· Strategic thinking,
· Graphical and video skills,
· A customer support mindset,
· Excellence in written English and possibly French. Nothing in your writing should suggest that English or French is not your first language. Your writing should be free of grammatical and spelling errors, and you should have a rich and varied vocabulary.
You must have previous work experience with a similar role for an NFT project.
Please submit portfolio.
My name is Cydney and I would love to help you. I have had my VA business for three years as of April of this year and I love what I do.
I am putting my info below. I would love to chat more!
Hi Good Day, I hope all is well. I have gathered adequate experience and knowledge which I can definitely use to meet the requirements for this position. I possess four years of experience as a virtual assistant and enjoy the variety of work the job brings each day. As a freelance virtual assistant, I currently provide a number of services for my clients including document preparation maintaining files, record keeping, data entry, lead management, prospecting, listing and posting Properties to the MLS and other real estate marketing sites, skip tracing, calling prospective leads to set up appointments, email management, transaction coordination and contract reviews, phone support, setting up showings and administrative work and Social Media Management.
I believed I am worth hiring for I am ready to start the job ASAP. I am confident that I best fit the position because I push myself and deliver. I am responsive and always available. I look forward to being of service not just to do the mundane tasks but also to keep everything in order in your daily activities and be ahead of things. My main goal is to protect the company’s, and your interest for without you my skills will not be of value I make it a point that: Diligence and Dedication are what I live from day to day. I would love the opportunity to transfer these skills to your company as your personal Virtual Assistant. I am a self-starter and have a complete in-home office setup. So I’m ready to begin work as your virtual assistant as soon as possible.
Thank you for your time and consideration
Michael Kevin De Guzman
Email: [email protected]
My name is Jennifer, owner of Real Gem Studios, with over 15 years of experience in the field.
What is your email so I can forward you my resume?
Thank you, I look forward to working with you to make sure your business gets where it needs to go.
I am interested to do this work. Let me know more details.