Looking for a quality and reliable SEO specialist
Are you a talented SEO expert?
Are you able to hit deadlines, follow instructions and communicate clearly? Do you have solid English writing, reading and communication skills?
Do you understand how put together complete SEO strategies, including on page, off page, technical SEO and content creation strategy?
We are looking for you!
If successfully chosen, you’ll find yourself as part of a small performance digital marketing business in Canada, working remotely on some amazing projects within a niche in the energy sector, with the opportunity to stamp your creativity on North American businesses.
We specialize in driving leads and sales for our customers and our core strategy for generating more traffic, leads and sales is through solid SEO strategies.
You’ll become a core member of our team and will be building and managing the SEO campaigns of websites around the world.
We are looking for someone with multiple years of experience in SEO strategies and the core concepts needed for a successful SEO campaign.
Please note, since we are looking for a great communicator and someone with attention to detail, if all questions are not answered in this posting, you will not be contacted for an interview.
If you wish to submit an application for this position we ask that you provide at least 2 examples of your most recent work in SEO. Along with what you completed for this business and a challenge you overcame to get great results.
We want to see high quality and for you to provide us with a reason why we should employ you.
Your Skill Requirements:
– You must have at least 3 years of SEO experience
– You must speak English natively – your English is of paramount importance.
– You must be able to develop a complete SEO strategy from the ground up. That means all aspects of the strategy are to be developed by you and not outsourced.
Your core skills will cover:
> Complete SEO research (keyword research, competitor research, link building research, etc).
> On page SEO strategy formed, with keywords targets, writing out title tags and subheadings, as well as rewriting content at times to suit strategy.
> Develop a comprehensive content strategy
> Analyze analytics and ensure correct tracking (Google Search Console, GA4, Bing Webmaster Tools)
> Basic technical SEO understanding and planning
> Various other SEO related tasks to build and at times, implement the strategy on-site.
– WordPress and Elementor experience is nice to have, but not necessary
– Please write “collywobble” in your message when you apply here so that I know you’ve read everything.
– You must be fully committed to your role – we will accept both part-time and full-time (preferred) however if you are working full time we expect 100% of your availability.
– You will work from your own location.
– You must have a fast & reliable computer. (MAC or PC.)
– You must have a fast & reliable internet connection.
– You must have exceptional English speaking & writing skills.
– You must have strong communication skills with the ability to hit deadlines while working autonomously and with other members of our team. – poor communicators will not be a good fit for our business.
– You must be set up for periodic Zoom video calls with our team.
– You must be comfortable using project management tools such as Asana and Slack
– You MUST NOT outsource this work. It must be done by you, with no exceptions.
-The FULL-TIME salary for this position is (750 CAD =32,712.06 PHP) per month (160 hours/month). However, we are happy to renegotiate this figure with the right applicant.
-The PART-TIME salary for this position is (375 CAD =16,356.03 PHP) per month (80 hours/month).
Depending on the quality of your work and experience we are open to negotiation on your final salary.
To start, there will be a 1-month paid trial to ensure you are a good fit for our team.
Please reply with a short background about yourself and SEO experience. We are hiring a great SEO lead from this post, so spend the time to make sure you answer our questions thoroughly and thoughtfully to make your application stand out.
Please reach out if you have any questions at all.