Java Senior Developer/Lead
Java Senior developer/Lead responsibilities include designing and developing high-volume, low-latency applications for mission-critical systems and delivering high-availability and performance.
● Contribute in all phases of the development lifecycle
● Write well designed, testable, efficient code
● Ensure designs follow specifications
● Prepare and produce releases of software components
● Support continuous improvement by investigating alternatives and technologies
● Strong Core Java & knowledge on Python (or Scala) programming skills
● Strong expertise in Object Oriented Programming (OOPs)
● Experience working with Sprint Boot and microservices architecture
● Strong fundamentals and experience in Data Structure Strong SQL skills
● Strong experience in Hibernate/JPA
● Must have good experience in any RDBMS (MySQL or PostgreSQL or Oracle or DB2)
● Must have Exp in NoSQL (mongoDB,Cassandra).
● Good knowledge on Cloud (AWS,Azure,GCP)
● Good knowledge of Spring Framework
● Unix & Shell Scripting
● CI/CD Jenkins, docker knowledge
● Hands on working with Web or App server (like tomcat or JBoss or any other
enterprise server like WebSphere or WebLogic)
● Must know and good knowledge about configuration management tool (Preferred Git)
● Good knowledge of build and deployment process including unit testing and code
● Hands on in Agile Scrum methodology.