Influencer Outreach Virtual Assistant
We are a high-end makeup brand looking for a talented and experienced social media manager to join our team. The ideal candidate will have a proven track record of success working with large beauty brands and a passion for luxury products.
– Responsible for the ambassador program of the brand
– Identify and research potential influencers in the makeup industry to collaborate with our brand
– Develop and maintain relationships with influencers through outreach and communication.
– Negotiate and manage influencer contracts and agreements, ensuring all deliverables are met on time and within budget.
– Coordinate and execute influencer marketing campaigns, including creating content briefs, providing product samples, and monitoring performance metrics.
– Analyze and report on influencer campaign performance, providing insights and recommendations for future campaigns.
– Monitor and stay up-to-date on industry trends and influencer best practices, continuously improving our program.
– Minimum of 3 years of experience in influencer marketing
– Major plus; experience in multiple EU countries
– Strong understanding of social media platforms and influencer marketing trends.
– Excellent communication and negotiation skills.
– Ability to manage multiple projects and meet tight deadlines.
– Strong analytical skills and experience with performance metrics and reporting.
– Passion for the beauty industry and makeup products.
Hi! Good day! I am Flexi.
I spent considerable time carefully reading your job description and learned that you require an assistant to help you with some of the tasks listed there. I would like to apply for that position because I have all the necessary qualifications. I am purely suitable for this role because of the experience, qualities, knowledge, and relevant skills that I have gained in order to meet the requirements of the job description. In particular, my ability to work to tight deadlines, manage my time, multitask, and use my customer service skills effectively makes me a good fit for the role.
I take pride in completing tasks on time and accurately because I’m a professional with a keen eye for detail and good organizational skills. I have excellent verbal and written communication skills.
I am a self-starter with a fully functional home office. Therefore, I’m prepared to start working as your virtual assistant as soon as possible. I sincerely appreciate your consideration and time.
Whatsapp → +639454654664
Email → [email protected]
Resume → https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1wfl1deiEBtN0scttYHEw_g1DkfdoujEW?usp=sharing
Hey Tony– my name is Cristal and I am currently based in Peru. Over the past 6 to 7 years, I have worked as a virtual assistant/ lead generator / appointment setter specialist and more – for entrepeneurs/ companies based in the US, Canada, the Netherlands and Australia. I have handled calls, emails, texts & I have worked as a lead generator and appt setter mainly for health and wellness coaches through their social media channels like: fb, instagram, tiktok, and linkedin.
On top of that, I have experiences in a variety of fields: tech, beauty & aesthetics, automotive & health and wellness. I’d like to learn more about your company and processess.
You’re free to reach out over Facebook (Cristal Deveaux) or email at [email protected]
I look forward to hearing from you!
I am happy to help you with those responsibilities and tasks. I have experience in doing this with a brand store.
Let me know if it’s still open and I’m willing to share my knowledge and skills to help you grow your business.
My name is Shannon, I am interested with your job ad posted and I think I am fit with your job criterias here is my attach CV You can check for my set skills that I can offer and you may need in future reference
I am searching for long-term employment, but if you can provide me part-time work, I would be grateful; at the very least, you have provided me with the chance to prove why I am qualified to be part of your team I am looking forward hearing back to you again