Graphic Designer - Fully Remote Team
My team and I are looking for a talented Graphic Designer with at least 5 years of experience to join our fully remote team.
Developer must have experience in:
We are looking for someone who has experience in creative & corporate design, using templates, and following brand guidelines.
This role requires daily engagement and quick turnarounds as we often work on time sensitive projects. Additionally, this person should be available 9 AM – 5 PM EST and CST as most of our clients operate on eastern time.
This is a part-time contract position. All work can be done remotely. Time spent on our projects needs to be tracked and payments will be made for those hours completed.
Must have good English. Communication is key.
A little bit about us: We are a digital team of 10 passionate creatives from around the world. We are undertaking a rebrand and are looking to be disruptors in the creative industry. We believe in originality, respect, trust, and connection and are looking for individuals who want to be a part of something special.
We are currently working with clients in the Real Estate, Government Contracting, Education, and Lobbying space to name a few. We have ambitious goals of scaling and are really looking for top talent to grow with us.
Please share portfolios and let’s start talking!
Asides being a Virtual Assistant, I’m a graphic designer with over 5years of experience.
Here’s a link to see some of my recent graphic designs.
ings, lead generation, create paid campaigns and etc.In terms of my skills I can say that it is worth it. I have 3 experience as an executive/general virtual assistant wherein I was tasked to Answer emails and phone calls from customers, Make travel arrangements, Schedule appointments, Make cold calls to generate leads from a provided spreadsheet, Create content to post on the company’s social media channels, Conduct online research to find address and contact details for a given list of companies, Prepare presentations according to instructions given. We are also Using CRM’s such as KW command, homekeepr, trello, calendly for appointments, zoho, BNI, Whitepages for skip tracing, mailchimps for sending newsletters, MLS and etcs. For editing videos adobe premier, flexiclip and filmora and for pictures photoshop, canva and illustrator.
A Project manager with 2 years experience in Project Management
Client’s business :
– Ecommerce/ Marketplace
– Company profile
– Data Portal Management System
– Course/Learning Management System (LMS)
– Event registration system
As a project manager, my responsibility includes :
– Quoting and task estimation
– Business flow creation and timeline preparation
– Development planning and scheduling
– Team management
– Task and feedback Management
– Budget controlling and progress monitoring
– QA testing and review
– Presentation demo and meetings
– Project evaluation and deliveries
– Office Tool Platforms (G-suite, MS Office, Panda Doc) for administrative work.
– Project Management Tool (Trello, Clickup, Jira)
– Diagram for creating business flow, user flow and sitemap
– Quoting application
– Canva for simple designing activities
– Pitch for training and presentation.
– Figma (Wireframing/Mockup Designing)
– WordPress CMS
Why am I the right person to your needs?
– Reliability : I am a reliable person to handle issues and find a way to solve problems
– Responsiveness : I can be extremely responsive on any communication channels with my clients.
– Stick to the plan : One of the challenge in project cycle is missing the timeline. I will help to avoid that by keeping everything to stay on track