Full Time eCommerce & Marketing Coordinator
We are a growing Australian business all about dogs and the people who love them. We are based on the east coast of Australia, and are experiencing rapid growth. Because of this growth, we are looking for a smart, talented Senior VA to join our team.
Where you fit in:
You will be part of the Growth Marketing team and also will be collaborating with our operations and customer service teams.
We are looking for someone who can help grow our business with experience in one, many or all of the following skill areas:
– Project management of website changes in collaboration with internal and external stakeholders
– Execution of the marketing and promotion calendar to drive new subscriptions and sales
– Campaign management and marketing calendar management and planning
– Website management on BigCommerce/Shogun, including content management, promotion management and site optimisation
– Email marketing support across campaigns, automations, and optimisations, using Klaviyo.
– Problem solving and potential execution across a range of areas within the eCommerce space
– Ongoing involvement with other Marketing & Growth activities, working cross functionally with our other business divisions
Our ideal candidate has demonstrable experience in many of the above areas. However, we are happy to take applications from candidates with strengths in one or more of these areas and train them to be a true all-rounder that can work closely with our business.
You will also be very comfortable taking direction, able to understand processes quickly and have a strong work ethic.
– Hands-on eCommerce, website and email marketing experience including content management, campaign management and site optimisation
– You must have a solid internet connection 24/7
– You are able to work 40 hours a week during Australian Eastern Standard Time business hours
– You are comfortable working with multiple managers
– You have excellent communication skills and English language proficiency
We also work with the following tools and websites quite regularly:
Google Merchant Center
You should be able to pick these up quickly or have experience with them.
If this sounds like something you would be great at, please apply to this job post.
Hello Lau, I read the details for this role. I spent hrs of my time in animal rescue shelter. This is really what I am passionate about, beside I am an administrative assistant for almost 5 years and I have been into social media and e-commerce businesses before.
Here’s my my animal rescue profile: https://www.facebook.com/Aliaa.kotpp
Email: [email protected]
Hope to hear back from you!