Full Time CEO Assistant / Project Manager
Please read carefully before applying.
– Full time position monthly fix salary for 40 a week hours; not hourly pay
– Need to work on US Pacific Standard Time regular work hours 8AM to 5PM PST (1 hour lunch break in middle）
– Require fluency in spoken English
Company owner of interior design, staging, real estate investment business looking for a versatile, all around personal assistant.
The assistant role is not a regular virtual assistant role but a dynamic one that works closely with the business owner on personal and business levels. The assistant is to be the right hand of the company owner and must have a ability to understand the businesses and know the unsaid needs of the business.
The person taking this role will be involved and learn all aspects of several businesses.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
– Presentation slides development
– Business proposal drafts
– Project management
– Processes and operations
– Workflow management and automation
– Schedule and manage company owner’s calendar
– Manage project related schedule and appointments
– Customer follow up and billing via QuickBooks
– Light bookkeeping
– Research information
– Coordinate social media posts
– Social media engagements and management
– Manage company email accounts and email correspondence
– Maintain company’s contact database and vendor list information
– Supports other office and administrative tasks such as data entry, document archive, form development, and process documentation
– Minimum 1 year experience supporting company owners
– Familiar with office admin software and online technologies
– Detail oriented
– Self-starter and proactive
– Interested in learning interior design and drafting floor plans
– Have business acumen and interested in learning business operations
I am a proficient operations assistant and would appreciate your consideration. Let’s chat further.
Working with business owners is one of the highlights of my career. I take my time to understand the needs of the business i have worked on while at the same time suggesting ideas to drive the growth of the business.
The core competencies which i know would be of value to this role include but not limited to : research ( market and user), data entry, data analysis, familiarity with both MS and Google suites, calendar scheduling, etc.
I believe i am best fit for this role with the following reasons:
* I am highly dedicated
*I have more than the experience required for this role
*I take my time to know the nitty-gritty of my job
*I am self-sufficient and highly proactive
*And i have an interest in Products generally including interior design.
You can reach me via my email address – [email protected]. I look forward to speaking with you about the job and how i can impact your business with the job role. Thank you.
I am Rumana. I am looking for new opportunities. Currently, I am working as a project screener for an unlimited graphic designing company called Penji. In the past, I worked as a project manager again for a graphic designing company called Kimp. In both jobs, I’ve communicated with the clients directly. And I am confident I can handle the duties very well. With Kimp, I’ve handled 35 clients and currently managing more than 15 designer dashboards from many clients. Please let me know if I fit your criteria.
I have the skill set and mindset to work effectively in this position