Filipino Virtual Assistant (Part-time | Urgent Hiring)
We are looking for a highly motivated US Buyer/Purchasing Virtual Assistant who will help the business build trusting relationships with suppliers and maintain its current ones. The Purchasing VA’s responsibilities include researching and finding suppliers that produce quality items that meet the company’s specifications and providing recommendations on which vendor to contract with. This is a part-time job with the potential to become full-time.
– Research for products and vendors in the US Market.
– Source and create a network of suppliers and distributors.
– Create proposals, obtain quotations, negotiate terms and conditions, and liaise with the internal team and clients.
– Review the quality of products and fulfill the Purchase Order (PO) for the clients.
– Manage the company’s supplier information system.
– Identify substitute providers if the current ones are unable to fulfill their obligations.
– Establish and maintain long-lasting relationships with vendors.
– Monitor contracts to ensure that suppliers and vendors adhere to the terms and conditions.
– Find distributors with inventories and sell the items to the clients.
– Schedule and attend meetings with vendors and clients.
– Assess whether the products match the client’s specifications.
– General administrative support such as, but not limited to, calendar and email management.
– Performs other related duties as may be assigned from time to time
– Must be a Filipino Citizen and based in the Philippines
– Proven work experience as a Buyer/Purchasing Professional in the US Market (B2B).
– Experience in supply chain and analysis, product and vendor sourcing, purchase orders fulfillment, and documentation management.
– Hands-on experience using tool sets for product and vendor sourcing/researching.
– Oustanding research skills with a thorough understanding of sourcing methodologies.
– Ability to communicate effectively both verbally and written.
– Strong negotiation, problem-solving, and project management skills.
– Great work ethic
– Tools: Excel, Google, Hubspot CRM
Why Join Us
– Permanent work-from-home / remote set-up
– Competitive salary with financial incentives
– Medical and Dental Insurance
– Paid time off (PTO) such as sick days and vacation days
– 13th Month Pay
– Outstanding career growth & leadership opportunities
– Passionate, energetic & innovative work culture
– Friendly team-driven environment
– Skills and experience development
I came across your job opening, and I believe that I can help you out with the position of Virtual Assistant!
My name is Hilde and I work as the Head of Operations for Globawork (www.globawork.nl). We are a remote commercial service supplier and link, amongst others, Virtual Assistants to companies for which they work 100% remote. Our VA’s are highly educated and experienced native Dutch talents, with all of them speaking fluently English and even French, German, Spanish or Arabic, who have emigrated to third world countries.
Because of this emigration, we pay them above the average wage in their new home country while still securing the best price for our clients. As you can see on the website, one hour of skilled VA-work costs 20 euro (excl taxes), which makes Globawork the most affordable Virtual Assistant service in Europe. Also, you do not have to deal with searching and hiring your new talent, as they will be employed by Globawork! I have VA’s living all over the world, from South- and Central America, to Africa and Asia so I can help you have people working around the clock. I have multiple in the Filipines as well.
According to your post, you are looking for a VA who can help you grow your business. I have multiple Virtual Assistants ready to go that are organized, focused, proactive, indepedent and fast learners. I am positive that I can provide you which a VA that will meet all your requirements.
I would love to chat and see what we can do for each other. Feel free to check our website and send me a WhatsApp (+31651822306) or email ([email protected]) to discuss further.
Are you looking for an Experienced Virtual Assistant?
I’m an experienced and dependable professional based in the Philippines. I work as a Virtual Assistant with a Mechanical and Mechatronics Engineering degree bringing a strong real estate background and project management skills. Working with efficiency, skill, and pro-activeness and having excellent data entry and administrative task abilities. I also had different real estate training which made me a perfect fit for this position.
I am reaching out because I want to help your business achieve its short-term and long-term goals. If you want to know more about me, feel free to visit my portfolio https://bit.ly/3Qh6XL2
You can reach me through [email protected] or just simply send me a direct message here. Thank you so much and I hope to work with you soon!
This is such a great opportunity, and I’d love to become part of your team!
I spent years working in a corporate setting as a customer service and technical support associate via phone and email in a fast-paced environment. I’ve handled different accounts and I have strong knowledge of order fulfillment, documentation management, calendar/email management, product and vendor sourcing/research, and external and internal communication.
I am a detail-oriented person and am very particular about meeting deadlines and quotas. I’m great at problem solving. I also work professionally, but I’m also friendly. I always provide a “WOW” factor to my customers and clients by always going the extra mile. Lastly, I work with good ethics and values.
I’d be thrilled to contribute to your company’s growth as I become part of your team. I’m excited to work with you. Thank you for the opportunity.
Over the years, I have acquired relevant skills and experience, which I shall bring to your organization.
I have also worked tirelessly on my communication abilities and teamwork skills, which I will put to use in my future career, which would be in your organization if I am selected for the position.
I have given my 100% effort in my past companies, and this has enabled me to recognize my capabilities and limitations.
If I channelize them further, they will bring fruitful results to me and also to your esteemed organization.