Executive Assistant and Project Coordinator
We are a fast-growing company looking to transform healthcare hiring to help us accomplish this mission, we’re seeking an Executive Assistant and Project Coordinator for our Head of Support. With your unique ability to apply strategic thinking, meticulous attention to detail, and dynamic communication skills to a wide range of initiatives, you’ll be not only our primary support, but a critical partner, liaison, and confidant, as well.
This list is not exhaustive at all, but responsibilities may include:
• Assist the Head of Support in planning, organizing, and executing projects
• Create and maintain project schedules, timelines, and budgets
• Communicate with team members and stakeholders to ensure project success
• Collaborate with the Head of Support to develop and implement processes to improve efficiency and effectiveness
• Conduct research and analysis to support decision-making processes
• Monitor project progress and identify and address potential issues
• Prepare and present project status reports
• Attending meetings, creating and disseminating agendas and notes, and tracking completion of action items.
• Monitoring numerous platforms to ensure critical information and action items are prioritized.
• Assisting with other special projects across Support, finance, HR, operations, marketing, etc as needed
• Organizing and maintaining the Head of Support’s schedule, including scheduling meetings and arranging travel.
This is, by nature, a rapidly evolving role with a high degree of ambiguity. We believe you’ll be most successful if you have some experience working at an early-stage startup with a background in Project Management. This would be a particularly exciting role if you are looking to maximize your visibility and insight across different business departments. Our Head of Support is bilingual (EN-ES) and residing in Argentina so someone within the vicinity would be **seriously considered over other candidates.**
Here are some of the experiences and skills we expect you’ll need to be successful in this role:
• Strong ownership mentality and enthusiasm for NurseDash’s Mission.
• Exceptional communication skills, with the ability to retain and convey information to multiple stakeholders in a concise, effective, and time-sensitive manner in a variety of media (written, verbal, etc)
• Excellent skills in creating and compiling agendas, and checklists in a variety of tools (Google Slides, Asana, etc.)
• Excellent organization and prioritization skills, as well as acute attention to detail.
• Strong aptitude for problem-solving and outside-the-box thinking.
• Ability to handle confidential and sensitive information with a high degree of professionalism and discretion
• Adept at compiling, manipulating, and presenting quantitative models and information (very comfortable in Gsheets at a minimum)
• Curious by nature there is a lot we are learning that should be exciting to you
• You have the ability to effect change and drive results in chaotic and unstructured environments.
• Low ego; no task is too small to deserve your full effort and enthusiasm
Here are some of the experiences and skills we expect may help you thrive in this role:
• Experience partnering with executives in a fast-paced, high-growth environment.
• Perfect written and verbal English skills
• Proven experience in project management
• Excellent organizational and time-management skills
• Ability to work independently and as part of a team
• Proficiency in project management tools and software
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
IMPORTANT: If your application is incomplete you will not be considered for this position. Spam applications and Agencies will also be discarded.
Customer-oriented General Manager with 5 years of experience focused on increasing revenues and expanding margin. Adaptive and deadline-oriented consistently executes and completes multiple projects in high-stress environments. Meticulous leader and strategic planner with comprehensive managerial acumen, offering vision and motivational acumen.
Strong leader and problem-solver dedicated to streamlining operations to decrease costs and promote organizational efficiency. Uses independent decision-making skills and sound judgment to positively impact company success.
I am Brianne Patrice and I would be honored to serve as your Executive Assistant/Project Coordinator. As a former Executive Director, I know first hand of the operational problem solving and innovation required to identify goals and develop solutions and have deep experience in managing systems and teams to drive performance.
Similar to this role, I have had the opportunity to play key roles at the organizational level to recruit and retain staff, build and maintain procedures, processes and policies for positive employee relationships, and implement systems and structures that increase employee productivity, achieve organizational objectives and exceed organizational goals. I have had the special honor of building and managing inspiring teams through coaching, advising, mentoring, and leading. I am fueled by working collaboratively, building relationships and establishing and maintaining partnerships.
I have been the designer and developer of delivering key administrative strategy and led initiatives from ideas to implementation to impact in ways that allow departments to run smoothly and teams to be supported with the highest level of care, comfort, information and attention!
Thank you for your consideration! I am available to start as soon as possible.
Hi! Good day! I am Flexi.
I spent considerable time carefully reading your job description and learned that you require a virtual assistant to help you with some of the tasks listed there. I would like to apply for that position because I have all the necessary qualifications. I am purely suitable for this role because of the experience, qualities, knowledge, and relevant skills that I have gained in order to meet the requirements of the job description. In particular, my ability to work to tight deadlines, manage my time, multitask, and use my customer service skills effectively makes me a good fit for the role. I also understand how to meet the needs of your customers and clients.
I take pride in completing tasks on time and accurately because I’m a professional with a keen eye for detail and good organizational skills. I have excellent verbal and written communication skills.
I am a self-starter with a fully functional home office. Therefore, I’m prepared to start working as your virtual assistant as soon as possible. I sincerely appreciate your consideration and time.
Whatsapp → +639454654664
Email → [email protected]
Resume → https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1wfl1deiEBtN0scttYHEw_g1DkfdoujEW?usp=sharing
I have over 4 years working experience as an executive assistant. I worked for an entertainment business based in the UK where i handled booking of gigs and shows for artists as well as booked flights and hotels for travels. I managed their schedules and drafted public relations correspondence as well. I have also worked for a private equity firm in the US where i begun as an executive assistant that handled email management, calendar management as well as contract drafting and supervising. My role grew rapidly and I have transitioned to a contract supervisory consultant on call. During both roles, although in different industries, I served as the liaison between management and clients. I handled meeting scheduling, took minutes for meetings as well as handled calls and business dialogues between individuals across the world. I have been able to acquire and learn, amongst other skills, lead generation, email management, contract supervision, schedule and appointment setting, travel management, data entry, research and proposal writing skills. My people management and organization skills, as well as my writing and advocacy skills have been greatly developed during my experience as an executive assistant. I have been able to communicate effectively with clients, top level executives, subordinates and team-mates across different organizational levels. I have utilized my legal, financial and technological know-how and expertise which have developed over the life of my career.
Dear Mr. Samuel.
I want to apply for the position of Executive Assistant or Project Coordinator to the Head of Support in your fast-growing company. As a highly organized and detail-oriented professional with previous experience working with clients from different countries, I believe that I would be an ideal candidate for this role.
My work experience as A.V. has taught me to communicate effectively and to guarantee success in tasks. I also gain experience managing projects, creating schedules, and monitoring project progress. I feel comfortable learning new things, skills, and tools.
Also, as I am bilingual (EN-ES), I think it would be a great advantage to work with your team, and being close to Argentina also gives me a competitive advantage over other candidates.
Feel free to contact me by
phone : +(506)-6196-7492
email: [email protected]
to schedule an in-person meeting.
Thank you for your time and your consideration.
Esther Hernandez A.