Digital Marketing Lead Generation Specialist
We are looking for a talented Digital Marketing Sales Specialist to join our team. As a sales specialist, your primary responsibility will be to identify potential clients who are interested in our all-in-one digital marketing solution.
Your job will involve:
• Researching potential clients in the digital marketing industry who are looking to take their business to the next level
• Reaching out to potential clients via email, phone, and social media platforms to pitch our digital marketing product and service
• Qualifying leads to ensure that they are a good fit for our product and have the budget to invest in our $25k solution
• Coordinating with our marketing team to create compelling and personalized pitches for potential clients
• Closing deals with potential clients and helping them sign up for our digital marketing solution
We are also seeking someone who has experience in lead generation and is comfortable working with a team to achieve sales goals.
• Proven track record of success in sales and closing deals
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills
• Ability to work independently and as part of a team
• Familiarity with digital marketing strategies and tools
If you are a driven and motivated sales specialist who is passionate about digital marketing and lead generation, we want to hear from you! Please submit your resume and cover letter for consideration to [email protected].
Hi there! I hope all is well.
Thank you for reading through my proposal. I’m writing to express my notion that I can be a valuable asset to your business.
I have been working as a virtual assistant for over two years, and in that time I’ve developed an eye for detail and attention to detail that make me an ideal candidate for this position. My experience working with clients in a variety of industries has also given me the ability to adapt quickly when circumstances change—which they often do!
My greatest strength is communication; whether it’s via text message or email, I am always available when you need me. You can count on me for quick responses and clear communication at all times—even if it’s late at night or early in the morning!
I can help you with administrative tasks such as:
Organize managers’ calendars.
Answer and direct phone calls
Manage social media accounts
Handle customer and employer information confidentially.
Manage filing systems, update records, and organize documentation
Set up or schedule appointments.
Online research for materials and sources for presentations
manage a contact list.
Take notes or transcribe meetings conducted online, and share minutes of meetings.
Prepare and create PowerPoint presentations and materials as needed
If this sounds interesting to you, then we can hop on a short call and discuss more about how we can improve our businesses.
I look forward to chatting with you soon.
All the best,
I offer social media, inbox and diary management, data entry, and copywriting services also providing PA and marketing services to small businesses and more. I’m a quick learner who is eager to put in the time and effort necessary to complete the work to the best of my ability.
I help business owners by taking on their day-to-day admin and marketing tasks, so they feel less overwhelmed and have more time and energy to focus on their passion.
If you run your own business and want to outsource some marketing or admin tasks, feel free to get in touch with me.
I can help you reduce your workload focus all your clients and grow your business to its fullest potential.