Digital Marketing Admin
We run a digital marketing company, and require someone who can interact with our clients in the US, while managing workflows offshore. We are losing our teammate who is leaving the company.
I’m looking for a reliable assistant who is very organized and able to manage various tasks (content writing, follow up on tasks, and ensure items continually move forward). It requires continual communication and management of a ticketing system. Communications would be with the team and clients. You must be able to communicate in fluent English and able to use various forms of communication.
MUST HAVE EXPERIENCE
– Ticket Management knowledge or experience (Jira is our current system)
– Exposure to digital marketing to understand the “lingo” (SEO, Keywords, Traffic, etc.)
– Basic WordPress Management (no coding or site-building)
– Review of written/audio/visual content
– Some basic understanding of graphics
– Social media topic curation, posting, hashtags, writing short copy that aligns with the channel and audience
– Managing blog creation, image suggestions, posting with tags, meta description, etc.
– Email builds in MailChimp
– Managing a ticketing system and ensuring items are on track
– General admin and quality assurance tasks
To be an ongoing assistant
– Problem-solving: don’t just complete the task, look for ways to do it better
– Attention to details: Checking your work, proofreading my work, checking that a post rendered correctly, looking for problems BEFORE things post, etc.
– Communicate frequently when you have questions or you need help
– I am looking for an individual, not an agency. Freelancing is your primary income source and you take clients seriously (not a side-hustle that you drop when something else comes up).
– You have excellent written and verbal communication skills.
– Excellent organization skills.
– Familiarity with social media platforms.
Only respond if you’re committed, self-motivated, and want to grow with a company. Currently, the position is for 20 +/- hours per week. Please list relevant information that supports why you would be a great candidate below.
I’ve worked with clients professionally from a variety of businesses for over 8 years. I worked in a fast-paced company and was an office manager of the said company. I can communicate well in both spoken and written English. Smart, sharp, and highly attentive to details, good memory, and ability to recall information.
If you are looking for a motivated employee who is committed to the highest standards of work performance, I would welcome the opportunity to meet with you for an in-depth discussion.
I am interested on your job post. I worked as a VA for a life coach before and I edited her podcasts – through wordpress, libsin and other apps. I also worked as a marketing coordinator for a real estate company in canada and michigan. I was managing their social media platforms and created ad campaigns for them aside from these, I am an experienced appointment setter/ cold caller and also has an experience in lead generation.
I am an overall VA.
I also know how to create sales and lead funnels through click funnels
I have my portfolio, CV and video ready.
I am interested in learning more about the marketing admin position with your company. I currently have 20 hours +/- of availability amongst my other clients. I am a freelance digital marketing professional.
I have ticket management experience (zen desk but I’m a fast learner) as well as exposure to digital marketing— I offer SMM services, content creation etc. I’ve used WordPress before, as well as mail chimp. I have taken courses in copy writing and social media management, I do contract work in these fields for small businesses.
Looking forward to hearing from you.
I strive to provide exceptional success in multiple Business Sectors such as Social Media Marketing, eCommerce, Video Editing, Content Creation, Podcasting, and Lead Generation. You can visit my website at https://rheasaifivirtualassistant.wordpress.com/
Hi! I am a seasoned Virtual Assistant and pride myself on not just carrying out the task at hand but understanding the processes and investigating how they can be made more efficient with up-to-date techniques and methods in services like…..
I am a Computer Science graduate and the services I offer in this niche are:
– Cold messaging and emailing
-Database Management (MySQL,Oracle)
-MS Office, Excel Spreadsheets
-Google Drive, Google Sheets
– Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest Management
– Content scheduling
– Content creation using Canva
– Calendar and emails management.
– All kinds of scheduling work
– Data entry work
– All kinds of Administrative tasks such as booking meetings, travel and hotel bookings and so on
– Managing facebook groups
I am great with communication and have a 7.5 bands in IELTS.
PS: Let’s hop on a call to discuss further?