Customer Success Manager w/ Psychology or Coaching Background
We are a top personal-development company, helps men enhance their marriages through group-therapy intensive programs. We’re hiring a dedicated and empathetic Customer Success Manager to support clients throughout their journey. This full-time, 40-hour per week position offers great opportunities for growth, flexible work hours, and the ability to work remotely within a close-knit team that values learning and personal development.
As a Customer Success Manager, you’ll:
– Welcome clients, provide necessary information, and answer questions.
– Guide clients throughout the program, offering support and maintaining motivation.
– Engage in the private Facebook group, respond to posts, and share client achievements.
– Address client concerns, such as cancellations and refunds, professionally and promptly.
– Identify opportunities to upgrade clients to higher tiers of the program.
– Serve as a supportive “friend,” encouraging clients to take action and achieve results.
– Psychology background or coaching certificate preferred but not mandatory.
– Excellent written and spoken English (fluent/native, small accent -acceptable).
– Natural ability to give advice based on the program and intuition.
– High empathy and genuine love for helping people.
– Reliability and attention to detail.
– Ability to analyze the root of clients’ issues.
– Live chat, customer success or remote work experience preferred (not required).
– Ability to work in US hours.
To apply, please complete the following steps:
– Visit our website (https://pinnacleofman.com/) to learn more about our company and mission.
– Record a 2-minute video introducing yourself, discussing your experience, and explaining why you’re the perfect fit for this role. Upload your video to Google Drive, making sure to enable open access.
– Write a motivational letter addressing the following questions:
a. How would you encourage a client to revise a poorly drafted letter to his wife?
b. How would you help a self-centered client understand his wife’s behavior?
c. How would you assist a client in navigating a lack of physical intimacy with his wife?
– When applying make sure to include the motivational letter, and the link to your recorded video, we’ll only be reviewing these applications
We look forward to reviewing your submissions and potentially welcoming you to our growing family. Good luck!