Business Development Manager - Web3
The Business Development Manager is expected to be someone who is passionate for business development, deals closure and reaching successful outcomes by closing business.
As a Business Development Manager, you will be expected to source and call potential clients and prospects to pitch the assigned products and services of the company (preferably: technical projects e.g. Web3)
Candidate must be diligent in his/her work making sure that sales are made. The tasks are governed by KPIs and paid as per the measure of time.
Candidate will have to be:
1. Trained to be knowledgeable about the company products and services
2. Trained to gain a deep understanding of product benefits, competitive differentiation and brand promise
3. Identifying and pursuing new business opportunities: This includes researching potential customers, identifying industry trends and market opportunities, and developing strategies to target these opportunities.
4. Negotiating and closing deals: This includes developing proposals, quotations and presenting to potential customers.
5. Building and maintaining relationships with clients: This includes regularly communicating with clients, providing support and addressing any issues or concerns they may have.
6. Creating and implementing sales strategies: This includes setting sales targets, developing and updating sales plans, and managing to meet those targets.
7. Tracking and analyzing sales data: This includes monitoring sales metrics, analyzing performance, and using that data to make informed decisions about future sales strategies.
8. Perform and execute the Services at his/her own premises and to deliver the results of his/her work remotely.
10. Ensure availability to render his/her services during the hours agreed with the Company and to have backups for electricity or internet interruptions.
Requirements and skills
Candidates are expected to possess:
1. Proven 5-10 years’ work experience in a sales or business development role
2. Strong communication / interpersonal skills
3. Exceptional time management skills and be able to prioritize and complete given assignments within the timeline
4. Prior experience with various sales and calls dialer platforms and CRM for tasks and contact management
5. Familiarization with sales in global market
6.Strong communication, interpersonal and reporting skills
9. Numeracy, accuracy and attention to detail
10. Strong analytical and psychometric skills
11. Exceptional leadership and team management skills
12. Intermediate to Advanced level experience with MS Office and certain CRM systems (preferably Bitrix24)
13. Excellent written and oral skills and proficiency in English language
What’s in it for you?
$60 per closed order & 10 orders should be closed per month.
An attractive commission per sale (1-2% of the revenue generated)
An exposure of European market
An experience to work closely with a diverse global workforce
Timing: CET working hours (8AM onwards)
Note: Only people with proven sales experience and track record of business development volume need to apply and the job is focused on business development functions only. Please do not apply if you do not fulfill the listed criteria above.
We are very proud to be an equal opportunity employer and are committed to maintaining a diverse and inclusive work environment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for service provision without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, physical or mental disability, age, or veteran status or any other basis protected by federal, state, or local law.