Assistant Technical Project Manager
My name is Kobi, and I am the manager of a growing Shopify development agency. We create, design, develop, and support all aspects of Shopify for customers, mainly in the Home Decor & Clothing industries.
We are ramping up and need someone oozing with positive energy, organized, detail-oriented, and excellent communication skills to work closely with our clients and small production team.
– Support the coordination and management of projects
– Proficiency in project management software (we use Clickup)
– Setup and consistently improve on our project management strategy, creating automations and templates where needed
– Communicate with stakeholders regarding project needs, goals, and progress
– Report on project success criteria results, metrics, test and deployment management activities
– Coordinate with the production team to ensure projects are completed on time
– Scheduling internal meetings, check-ins with clients, status updates
– Monitor project progress and provide oversight to ensure projects are completed promptly
– Research information to support other teams as needed
– Highly organized and able to multitask and oversee several projects simultaneously
– Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written | We try to respond to Clients quickly!
– Ensure that projects run smoothly from start to finish by helping with planning and execution
– Assist with managing project risks and work to mitigate them through coordination with the project manager
– Review plans and specifications to have a clear understanding of the project and its requirements
– Assist/prepare project requests and reviews
– Initiate project post-mortem meetings & discussions
# Preferred Requirements
– Experience in communicating with clients and remote teams in various ways
– Knowledge about the development and design of online websites, specifically Shopify.
– Ability to manage many different projects and meet deadlines consistently
– Excellent verbal and written communication skills
– Strong attention to detail and problem-solving skills
– Solo freelancer, no outsourcing.
– Available during US working hours. We are looking for someone physically located in the Americas (North or South) to facilitate timely communication but for this job are open to some other time zones.
This is for a part-to-full time (20+ hours/week) position in our company, and we’re hoping to move to a full-time opportunity within the next year. If you are interested, begin your cover letter with a trait that you’re most proud of.
Thank you for taking the time to read my post; looking forward to answering any questions, and reading your replies!
I am an experienced client manager with a demonstrated history of working in the IT & Marketing Industry. Skilled in Customer Support and Coordination, Information Technology, Technical know-how, and Operations.
This is Zainab Arooj. Let me give a brief about myself. I have completed a bachelors degree in software engineering and my Masters in project management. I have worked with 3 companies so far one of them was a fully functional organisation with hierarchy system and the rest of two were startups. In my entire career of almost 4 years I have developed websites and apps, also I have done the Quality assurance of the work that was done by the team I work with. I also handled the customers queries because when one works in a startup they have to wear all the possible hats they can to make the things work. I also took interviews for the open positions. I managed team by being a scrum master and project manager mainly and also help with business analyses for every requirement that was brought up either by client or by customer.I majorly do the project management from feasibility study for planning till the closing of project. Looking forward to you guys if I can help any of you in your businesses. Thanks in advance 🙂
I hope this finds you well :). Hmm let’s see one trait I’m proud of is that I’m resilient. It seems no matter what unfortunate event happens in my life I also find a way to bounce back and return better than I was before. It’s taught me how to keep going when I no longer have the drive too or feel like I can’t.. I keep going.
And this trait definitely bleeds into my business life as well. Since starting my business a year ago I have developed many skills in administration from,
– Email Organizing
– Planning & Organizing
– Scheduling Apts, flights, meetings ex.
– Customer Relationship
– Slides, PowerPoint/ Presentation Creation
– Word Processing ex.
-HR Assistant / Personal Assistant
I have no doubt that i’d be a great asset to your team. I’m a fast learner and eager to learn the things I don’t know. My dedication, and work drive makes me ideal for this position. I am currently based in the US and have daytime & night time availability. I really look forward to hearing from you. I have listed email below if you any questions or inquiries. Thank you for you time! 🙂
My name is Darlene and I have 5 years of experience of project management, VA and SMM to name a few. I am a hard worker, go above and beyond, have great time management and love to be innovative.
-Scaled a client $21k in 30 days
– Sales/Work Flow
– Backend Website Management
– Landing Page Builds
– Digital Product Creator
– Business Strategy
– Payroll Specialist Certification
I can be contacted via email: [email protected]
I am Siera, a highly organized and attentive project manager, and virtual assistant from Iowa!
– Project Manager
– Virtual Assistant
– Personal Assistant
– HR Assistant
– Billing and Payroll
With 4 years of office assistant/virtual assistant experience and 2 year of project management experience, I am confident in my skills to help take your business to the next level! I am extremely detail-oriented and have excellent time management skills.
Going from office assistant to virtual assistant, I learned how to be very independent and work well on my own. With that being said, I also work very well with others and love to assist and collaborate in any way that I can. My organizational and planning skills allow me to stick to the tasks at hand and complete them in a timely manner every time. This also allows me to help you in scheduling different parts of your day, events, and travel very well. I have very good written and verbal communication and pay very close attention to detail in all the work that I complete.
Working as a project manager increased my skillset even more as I overlooked every project going on within the company and had to learn to juggle many different tasks at once. With many different projects going on at one time, it was very important for me to keep to-do lists and become even more organized with my work. This also allowed me to communicate with so many different people in many different ways. Hitting an important deadline is something that gives me so much pride! In this roll, I handled all of the HR duties including payroll, billing, invoicing, training, and scheduling.
I am Rosellie Torrecampo, a General Virtual Assistant. I am very interested to help you. I have trainings and experiences at E-commerce platforms such as shopify and amazon. I navigate and set up accounts of clients. I also do product research, listing and online arbitrage. I am also a Project Engineer – Supervisor from my previous work. I am quite experienced in handling and managing different people personally and virtually. I have trainings about project management tools such as Asana and Trello but would be willing to undergo training for click-up if that would be your preferred software. My scope also includes setting up meetings and communicating with clients.
At an affordable cost, you will have an assistant that is a multi-tasker, meticulous, tech-savvy, proactive, an efficient decision maker and excellent in time management.
You can reach me anytime via email at [email protected].
Looking forward to discuss this partnership with you.
My name is Annie.
I am a Virtual Assistant who has almost 3 years of experience. I specialize in General Administration Tasks as well as Customer Service.
I’m also experienced in using Task/Project Management Tools (Asana and ClickUp).
I’m a highly reliable and detail-oriented person, which allows me to meet my clients’ needs at a high-quality level.
I’m excited to apply for this job opportunity and hope to have a chance to speak with you in person regarding my interest.
I can be reached via email at [email protected].
I look forward to hearing from you.