Administrative Assistant needed for Real Estate Photography Company
Work schedule – Tuesday-Saturday, roughly 6-8 hours per day.
Successful candidates will demonstrate a high attention to detail and must be willing to make difficult decisions and recommendations through analysis. Looking for candidates who are always open to change and adaptable in any situation as well as being coachable and willing to learn.
This will be a utility position within our company. The ideal applicant must be open to changing tasks each day. Must have fast internet access and a computer to work from home.
Some of the daily tasks include but are not limited to:
– Quality check and sending out deliverables to our clientele
– Creating 3D virtual tours
– Light Photo and Video Editing (must have good internet speed)
– Posting on our social media pages
– Scheduling and act as a point of contact for our clientele
– Work independently on special projects
We look for Team members who embody the following values and characteristics:
• Reliable, punctual, and professional in demeanor, attitude, and presentation
• Outstanding customer service experience and always striving to succeed in providing results is a MUST
• Has demonstrated effective outcomes and results, and wants to be held accountable for them
• Has a propensity for action, willing to make mistakes by doing in order to learn and improve quickly
• Thrives in an entrepreneurial, high-growth environment; is comfortable with ambiguity and change
• Seeks and responds well to feedback, which is shared often and freely across all levels of the organization
• Education: High school diploma required, associate’s or bachelor’s degree preferred
• Experience: 1+ years’ experience working in an administrative support position is a plus
Knowledge and Skills:
• Familiarity with Da Vinci Resolve and Lightroom
• Proficient keyboarding skills
• Effective organization, communication, and interpersonal skills
• Exceptional organizational skill
• Ability to follow written instructions
• Experience working in an administrative support position
• Ability to think proactively and work with minimal direction
• Ability to pleasantly communicate with all levels of staff and the public
Good afternoon, my name is Samantha and am a Virtual Assistant. I started my business as specifically a Photographer VA (recently opened it up to all service-based businesses) but due to me already having RE Photographer clients, I am aware of what is needed to be done.
I will be honest and am not experienced in creating 3D models but I’m willing to learn. I do, on the other hand, am proficient in client onboarding and communication.
I have availability for up to 15 hrs a week between the hours of M-F 8:00 AM – 3:00 PM.
Id love to speak with you further.
Have a great day,
Hi! I’m Valentina, and I specialize in helping creative business owners manage their businesses. With my knowledge and experience in creative work such as design, video editing, and photography, I have built skills that pair with my strategic-thinking strengths to make me a swiss-army knife creative VA. Need someone to weigh in on your social strategy that can also bring in design chops to bring that vision to life? I’ve got you covered.
I look forward to learning more about your business and hope to be working with you soon!